TPG Community

Get online support

Disappointed with customer service

DandS
Level 2

Our NBN is down again with not likely to be resolved until Saturday (2 days away).  Our NBN was down for 2 weeks recently following bad storms in our area and as we work from home we are chewing through our mobile phone data (also with TPG). 
I asked today whether TPG would consider adding more data to our mobiles free of charge this month to cover the lack NBN and the person on the other end refused to do so. 
We have been with TPG for many, many years and I thought loyalty might work both ways but obviously not! 

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @DandS , we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you. 

While we will endeavour to make NBN Access services available to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, NBN Access services are not fault free and we cannot guarantee uninterrupted service, or the speed, performance or quality of the service.

There are many factors outside of our control that may affect NBN services, such as the performance of third party suppliers and equipment, force majeure events and your hardware and software configuration.

Nonetheless, we'll advise our Engineering Team to assess a billing adjustment as soon as the issue is resolved.

Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

DandS
Level 2

I understand all of the above and although a billing adjustment is welcome it doesn't solve the fact that as a family we need access to the internet NOW and are using our mobile data to do so and this is costing us a significant amount as we go over our data limit while NBN is not available again. 

Shane

Hi @DandS,

Provide us your account details so we can better understand the issue affecting the service and do necessary action. We will wait for your response.

Regards,

I understand all of the above and although a billing adjustment is welcome it doesn't solve the fact that as a family we need access to the internet NOW and are using our mobile data to do so and this is costing us a significant amount as we go over our data limit while NBN is not available again.