TPG Community

Get online support

Drop Outs NBN FTTN

Kaelthas
Level 2
NBN modem keep loosing connection several minutes upon being connected, and this went on the entire night. Called tech support and there is no 24 hour support unlike my previous providers. Not freaking happy.
2 REPLIES 2
Erika

Hi @Kaelthas,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear of the issues with your internet service. We definitely want to get this resolved for you.

Our technical support team are available from 8am until midnight AEST during weekdays and from 9am to 9pm AEST on weekends. We appreciate your feedback and for bringing this matter to our attention. This will be utilised in our ongoing efforts to further improve our services for our valued customers.

Nonetheless, we would be more than happy to investigate this case for you to see what can be done to improve your connection's performance.

I've located your account using your Community details and has ran remote tests on the line. Though the test results shows no physical issue with the line or with our network, I can see that the connection does drop. 

I've now escalated this case to our Engineering team as a matter of priority. 

Please allow our Engineering team some time to assess your case and understand the best approach in reaching a resolution. They will be contacting for updates via SMS or phone call within 24hrs. 

Should you have a preferred time or number for the update, please let us know via Private Message so that we can arrange this with our Engineers. 

We will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Erika

Hi @Kaelthas

It looks like there's been an update on this and our Engineering team have been attempting to contact you, but have been unable to get through. I've asked them to try contacting you again so that we can have this followed up further.

Nonetheless, should you have a preferred contact time and number, please do send us these details via Private Message so that we can rearrange this with our Engineers. 

Cheers!