TPG Community

Get online support

Email forwarding

jman1111
Level 2

Hi team,

Am wondering if anyone knows how to setup a forwarding system, so if someone sends us email, it will forward it to our new address.

We are moving away from TPG in light of the new company taking over email (TMC) but want a few months to get my ducks in a row, and be notified if anyone does email us at our old TPG address.

I see in Post Office, there is an auto-responder, but no function that can auto-forward.

Any help appreciated.
Cheers

3 REPLIES 3
Angeli

Hi @jman1111

Regrettably, the Email Forwarding feature is no longer available. I can recommend that you opt-in to migrate to The Messaging Company to keep your TPG email account for awhile and then move to another email company of your choice in the future when you're ready. 

Regards, 

Angeli

jman1111
Level 2

Hi team,

When we move to TMC, will forwarding be available, and will it be the same "post office" or a different mailbox layout?

Angeli

Hi, 

Email forwarding is no longer being offered. Moving to TMC will give you access to your TPG email (send and receive). Your current email settings will continue to work after your TPG email address has moved to The Messaging Company and you are to use their email platform instead of TPG Post Office. 

Regards, 

Angeli