TPG Community

Get online support

Email on Samsung S10

Shane

Hi @pelli69,

Our postmaster confirmed that there is no issue with our TPG email, the advise to perform a full scan on your smart phone and change password of the TPG email.

Let us know how it will go,

Cheers!

Yes - just says Couldn't send email and to try again. Keep trying but no email ever sends

pelli69
Level 3

Full scan performed and no issues.

So why can I receive emails but not send them?

Peterdb
Level 3

I have exactly the same issues on my Samsung S20 and I get exactly the same error message,

There is definatly something wrong with the TPG mail system as my phone sends Gmail just finf and I can also acces my TPG mail on the TPG post Office server, Please investiage further and try to get hold of an S20 and try it 

Shane

Hi @Peterdb,

What is the outgoing server of your email? Also when sending email are you connected to TPG's network? In the event that the phone is connected to Wi-Fi or Mobile data from different Internet Service Provider, you need to set up their provided outgoing mail server on the email client to send emails.

Regards,

I have exactly the same issues on my Samsung S20 and I get exactly the same error message,

There is definatly something wrong with the TPG mail system as my phone sends Gmail just finf and I can also acces my TPG mail on the TPG post Office server, Please investiage further and try to get hold of an S20 and try it 

Peterdb
Level 3

Hi Shane my outgoing server is

mail.tpg.com.au 

security type :  none

port:  25

Requires Authentication to send :  yes

I am connected to TPG.

Hope this helps

david64
Level 15

Hi @Peterdb . Could you post a screenshot of your S20 showing the error message.

Peterdb
Level 3

That is the only information it shows ?That is the only information it shows ?

Shane

Thanks for the confirmation and additional details, @Peterdb.

To get real-time update and resolution, we recommend to raise this directly to our postmaster by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Please include the screenshot of the error message.

Regards,

Hi Shane my outgoing server is

mail.tpg.com.au

security type :  none

port:  25

Requires Authentication to send :  yes

I am connected to TPG.

Hope this helps

Peterdb
Level 3

I sent a message to the Postmaster as requested 

Thanks Shane

tvelarde
Level 2

Hi Gents,

I'm having the exact same issue on a Samsung S21 using the Samsung email app. Any feedback on the issue will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Tony