TPG Community

Get online support

Email problems gmail to tpg

BasilDV

Hi @mcos0546 

We've responded to your private message and will be waiting for your reply.

BasilDV

mcos0546
Level 2

Ive now responded and awaiting a response - yet again

battagli
Level 2

Same problem here. 

My biggest problem is that I am with an Emergency Service and get many procedural and operational emails from them by email. 

They use Gmail as their server but with their the organization name as an e-mail address.

I have sent an e-mail to the Postmaster, but as yet no reply.

For me this is time critical.

BasilDV

Hi @battagli 

We've responded to your PM and will wait for some information for us to fast track it with our Post Masters.

BasilDV

Megstar
Level 3
Hey. The fact this topic is now up to 9 pages says a lot. TPG can’t possibly expect people to contact them with the email addresses they want to send messages to them? Totally ridiculous. Also the fact TPG is blocking communication of paying customers from gmail accounts has to surely be something the TIO should be aware of? Even if it is in the guise of spam blocking - which it isn’t really. It’s across the board blocking. Gmail will try to resend the blocked messages and this has to be contributing to the TPG filters reaction. I’ve asked if this was a possibility and have not had a response in reference to this question. I cancelled my TPG email address some time ago and I’ll encourage others to do so too seeing I can’t get anything through to them from my gmail. 🙄
ratarses
Level 2

Congratulations TPG, once again you do not offer any assistance let alone a thing called Customer Service which does not exist in your company. Shame, shame, shame.

atg
Level 2
Level 2

Having same problem: write error: FAILED_PRECONDITION: write error (0): error

TPG, please sort this out.

Thank you.

Shane

Hi @atg ,

Let us help identify what causing issues on sending emails to TPG using your gmail. To better understand the situation, could you shoot us a PM with your details?

How to send a PM?

Regards,

Having same problem: write error: FAILED_PRECONDITION: write error (0): error

TPG, please sort this out.

Thank you.

Megstar
Level 3
This doesn’t make sense to me. What does this actually mean?
Are you saying. Gmail is dirty email? The gmail will repeatedly try to send the message and it keeps getting blocked. This is probably escalating the problems you are ignoring. Fix the filters!!
Megstar
Level 3
Nope. I’ve had no issue emailing other providers. Everyone from Optus to iiNet to bigpond … no other isp has a problem - just TPG 😕