Level 3

it’s the 20th September and TPG email is down yet again

confirmed system down via on line chat

they have no idea when it will be up again

hope it’s not a week like last month 

7 REPLIES 7
Shane

Hi @18mindah ,

There has been an outage earlier today with TPG email and was confirmed resolved. We would like to confirm if you're still having issue with your email. Are you still unable to login to Post Office? Or there's an issue within your email client? If so, we would have our Senior Technicians contact you for further investigation and real-time testing.

Cheers!

18mindah
Level 3
Yes I am still having an issue
Still unable to access email
What is going on
This is totally unacceptable
Shane

Hi @18mindah. Were able to confirm that there is currently a known issue with our email service which is now under investigation by our Network Engineering Team. We'll provide you an update when it is available, we apologise for any inconvenience.

Please PM us your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

18mindah
Level 3

Shane

why don’t you simply call me on +614xxxxxxx as your people have promised several times 

my user name is xxxxxx@tpg.com.au

you should know this

i don’t want to post personal information on this board, just call me and I will happily supply any information you need

Shane

Hi @18mindah,

Thanks for the details. We have this raised to our Technical Team and advised them to contact you when update is available. Expect a phone call or SMS on your given contact number.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

garangdhav
Level 2

am looking for fixing the isuue Nox Vidmate VLC   i have the same problem ? any updates ?

Rica_R

Hi @garangdhav,

We're sorry to hear that you are having connection issues, we'd like to help in resolving this issue.

We've also replied to your other Community message; https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/TPG-Community-Feedback/Line-down/m-p/40967#M870

You may send us a PM with your TPG account details like username or Customer ID number. 

We look forward to working this with you. Thank you.