TPG Community

Get online support

Emails to me bouncing

mio
Level 2
Level 2

Hi people, I have been waiting fot TPG to call me back...to no avail. Several people have contacted me by phone in the last few days saying they are getting bounce/message delivery failure to my TPG email. Yes i have checked spam and junk etc. It is happening to people who I have been in email correspondance with and to people who are emailing me to for the first time. Any clues on how to fix this or is this a PostMaster thing?

5 REPLIES 5
david64
Level 15

Hi @mio . Can you find out from some of these people the exact error message they are getting? Also, date and time and sender. Send info to postmaster@tpg.com.au. 

For interest, could you post back here just the error messages those people are getting.

paulbrooke
Level 2

I am seeing the same thing for two people who I regularly send emails to their tpg mailboxes. They starting bouncing last Friday Oct 29. This is continuing today (Tuesday Nov 2). 

image.png

Shane

Hi @paulbrooke,

I agree with @david64's advise, it is best to raise this directly to our postmaster to get real-time update and assessment. Smiley Happy

Regards,

I am seeing the same thing for two people who I regularly send emails to their tpg mailboxes. They starting bouncing last Friday Oct 29. This is continuing today (Tuesday Nov 2). 

image.png

paulbrooke
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Good idea. That's what I did. Not successful.  I've lost interest, but it does seem like something TPG might want to fix.

image.png

Shane

Hi @paulbrooke,

Send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include your complete e-mail address, I will raise this to our postmaster.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi Shane,

Good idea. That's what I did. Not successful.  I've lost interest, but it does seem like something TPG might want to fix.

image.png