TPG Community

Get online support

FTTN Constant Drop Outs

wonga316
Level 2

Hi TPG Team,

I have been experiencing constant drop outs for approx. a week.

A support call was logged with TPG and technican visited the premises yesterday. He confirmed that outlet in use was in good condition. No corresion. We have two more outlets that are unused and he disconnected them. Service ticket reference #8870566.

I have logs from router to time stamp the dropouts. I've attached a summary of the dropouts during a 24 hour period from the collected log files. I count 24 dropouts over the period. Complete logs can be provided on request

Prior to this, I experience very little dropouts and was happy with the service. Now the service is practically unsuable.

Please escalate for further investigation.

Router - TP Link VR 1600v1

Firmware - Firmware Version:0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 180828 Rel.56416n

3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @wonga316

Welcome to the Community! 

We're sorry to hear that there remain some issues in getting a stable connection even after the tech visit. 

We'd be happy to get this followed up further to have this resolved. 

I've located your account using your Community details and can see that this case is being handled by our Engineering team. 

I've now flagged this case as a priority and has requested for an urgent update. They'll be in touch with you as soon as possible to provide you their next step in resolving this case. 

We will continue to push for a resolution with our Engineering team and you will be updated as soon as we have an update. In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you. 

Regards, 

wonga316
Level 2

Thanks Erika.

Since the post the service has stablised and drop outs appeared to have stopped.

I was contacted by TPG support Sunday and requested the service be monitored for another 24 hours.

I suspect that the well for the cooper between my premises and the exchange may have been affected by the recent heavy rains. If this is the case, its the first occurance.

Erika

Hi @wonga316

Thanks for updating us! Glad to hear things are back up and running.

If there is anything that we can lend a hand with from here, please always feel more than welcome to give us a shout! 

Regards,