TPG Community

Get online support

Help. NBN sent a notice that my address would be without internet or phone for 6 or 12 hours on the

ldwinsor
Level 2
NBN advised by text that I would be without internet for up to 12 hours on the 17th. A day later and I have no internet or land-line, a service a service I rely on monitoring the health of a very ill person. I managed to check the NBN outage site for my address and it now says there are are no outages. I am relying on my dwindling phone data to try and get help from TPG, as NBN advises. It seems I need to send a private message to a coordinator with my ID and details, but I am having no success. I need to have this problem addressed and resolved urgently. Please help.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ldwinsor ,

We're able to confirm that  the network maintenance has been completed. Kindly turn the modem off for a few minutes and turn it back on. If you experience the same issue, please let us know so we can check further. 

Regards,

@ldwinsor wrote:
NBN advised by text that I would be without internet for up to 12 hours on the 17th. A day later and I have no internet or land-line, a service a service I rely on monitoring the health of a very ill person. I managed to check the NBN outage site for my address and it now says there are are no outages. I am relying on my dwindling phone data to try and get help from TPG, as NBN advises. It seems I need to send a private message to a coordinator with my ID and details, but I am having no success. I need to have this problem addressed and resolved urgently. Please help.