TPG Community

Get online support

How to cancel my plan

Mpang
Level 2

Hello, this is Min Pang.

i am emailing you this from overseas because my niece has been helping to cancel my account with you guys, and you guys have not been doing a good job. My niece called up you guys and she told me that you guys won't allow to cancel my account because i need to use my email address that was on my tpg account, and i told her that i have deleted that email address. So she made a email address for me, and this is my email address. And  i have followed all the steps to cancel my account, like emailing you guys to cancel my account but i still have any conformation email, and i have been waiting for hours for the email. So i hope that you guys will help me cancel my account as soon as possible, i don't want to make another complaint.  

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @Mpang 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have seen your request emails to terminate your account.

We'll forward this to our Accounts team and have someone to respond to your request to confirm that the account is terminated.

Hope that you will consider TPG again in the future we would welcome the opportunity to turn your experience around.

Regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Mpang 

Our Accounts team has responded to your Email.

They require more information to confirm that the cancellation is coming from the Account holder. Please respond to it as soon as possible for them to process the request.

Regards,

BasilDV