TPG Community

Get online support

NBN drop outs several times a day

Allensfive2
Level 2

Hi, We live in Brisbane  and our NBN drops out several times a day making it impossible to stream shows and work online.  I am needing to conduct online meetings and workshops and I feel like I may need to change providers if this can not be rectified.  A while ago we were advised to upgrade our plan to a higher speed, which we have done, however the drop outs are worse than ever.  Our daughter has online tutorials at Uni and has to resort to using her phone data, resulting in an increased phone bill for her.  Not quite sure what we are paying for at the moment.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Allensfive2 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, we're sad to know that you're having dropiouts with the connection. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Allensfive2 wrote:

Hi, We live in Brisbane  and our NBN drops out several times a day making it impossible to stream shows and work online.  I am needing to conduct online meetings and workshops and I feel like I may need to change providers if this can not be rectified.  A while ago we were advised to upgrade our plan to a higher speed, which we have done, however the drop outs are worse than ever.  Our daughter has online tutorials at Uni and has to resort to using her phone data, resulting in an increased phone bill for her.  Not quite sure what we are paying for at the moment.

Allensfive2
Level 2

We were advised via text yesterday that our issue was resolved however it has not been resolved and is still basically in an unusable state.

Ahra_G

Hi @Allensfive2

Apologies for the trouble this is causing you. 

Recent update indicated that the fault was re-escalated and that Engineers are looking into it further. 

Please await updates via phone call or SMS. 

Regards,

Ahra_G