TPG Community

Get online support

NBN drops hundreds times a day for more than a month

harry9327
Level 2
I started to use TPG 50M NBN a month ago. Unfortunately, the experience of the NBN service is a nightmare for all my family members.
The internet droped and down many many many times per day since I used it! TPG technician came and checked, again and again and again, and at the third time TPG confirmed that it was the problem from NBN. For me, a customer, I never signed any contract with NBN. It's none of my business for any problems from NBN.  For me, it's easy, a stable and fast internet connection is enough. But it is a big illusion for me and my family. The internet drops thousands times a day for a month, My boss thought I am inefficient because I spend the whole day downloading a document, my customer said my working time is 3 hours later than normal because I always reply to them very late. I have to spend my evenings and weekends finishing my work. For my daughter, we paid for 3 online courses for her, but thanks to TPG NBN internet, she failed to access half of them. My wife teaches students online every Saturday, She used Optus mobile 4G and insisted that TPG fix the problems and just always abuse my chosen NBN.
TPG customer service was very tired to give me a repair progress or news form NBN because there is no change for me at all. 
I tried to send conpliant letter to TPG several times but failed for unknown reasons. Then I called customer services and asked about a replacement plan to help me to have a normal working enviroment during this time, but they refused, one of the customer service only ask me to change a TPG Broadband, I ask her is that a replacement for helping me? She said No. What can I say? I terminated Optus Broadband which runs very well with cheap price when I received the router from TPG, and I paid the first month bill without a normal service but much inconvience, TPG ask me pay another plan for their bad NBN connection? They just ask me to wait wait wait, I have already wait for 36 days! The customer needs a way to solve the problem but not waitting. Waitting will just hurt both the customer and TPG more.
I think TPG should consider their plan B for helping customer but not said you will have compensation after the problems solved. If it is, The customer service is not helping the company.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @harry9327

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. I would like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience and get to the bottom of this. To better understand the status of the escalated fault please send me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I started to use TPG 50M NBN a month ago. Unfortunately, the experience of the NBN service is a nightmare for all my family members.The internet droped and down many many many times per day since I used it! TPG technician came and checked, again and again and again, and at the third time TPG confirmed that it was the problem from NBN. For me, a customer, I never signed any contract with NBN. It's none of my business for any problems from NBN.  For me, it's easy, a stable and fast internet connection is enough. But it is a big illusion for me and my family. The internet drops thousands times a day for a month, My boss thought I am inefficient because I spend the whole day downloading a document, my customer said my working time is 3 hours later than normal because I always reply to them very late. I have to spend my evenings and weekends finishing my work. For my daughter, we paid for 3 online courses for her, but thanks to TPG NBN internet, she failed to access half of them. My wife teaches students online every Saturday, She used Optus mobile 4G and insisted that TPG fix the problems and just always abuse my chosen NBN.TPG customer service was very tired to give me a repair progress or news form NBN because there is no change for me at all. I tried to send conpliant letter to TPG several times but failed for unknown reasons. Then  I called customer services and asked about a replacement plan to help me to have a normal working enviroment during this time, but they refused, one of the customer service only ask me to change a TPG Broadband, I ask her is that a replacement for helping me? She said No. What can I say? I terminated Optus Broadband which runs very well with cheap price when I received the router from TPG, and I paid the first month bill without a normal service but much inconvience, TPG ask me pay another plan for their bad NBN connection? They just ask me to wait wait wait, I have already wait for 36 days! The customer needs a way to solve the problem but not waitting. Waitting will just hurt both the customer and TPG more. I think TPG should consider their plan B for helping customer but not said you will have compensation after the problems solved. If it is, The customer service is not helping the company.