TPG Community

Get online support

NBN in Bellbowrie, Brisbane keeps dropping out!

jkrich
Level 2

I have logged multiple support requests to TPG support over the last 12 months about frequent dropouts to the NBN that I and many other households experience in the suburb of Bellbowrie in Brisbane.  The dropouts usually last from 3 minutes to 20 minutes and the frequency of these dropouts range from once every 3 days to 5 times a day for consecutive days.  This also occurs to six other households according to their owners that I’ve spoken to directly and other households that they in turn have heard about.

Each time TPG escalated the problem to the NBN technicians, the dropout rectified itself before the technician was able to verify it.  I’ve heard even the technicians are frustrated with the NBN infrastructure in my area of Bellbowrie.

Can TPG please escalate this problem so it gets resolved.

1 REPLY 1
Erika

Hi @jkrich

Welcome to the Community! 

I've managed to locate your account using your Community details and has conducted line tests. 

The test result shows no physical fault on the line however, we're seeing that the connection does drop. 

I've made some adjustment on the line to help improve the stability of the connection and has also raised this case further to our Engineering team for further investigation. 

Assessment will be done within 24hrs and update will be provided via SMS or phone call. 

Should you have a preferred contact time and number, please do send us a private message. 

For your reference, please see our Community Article on How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Cheers,