TPG Community

Get online support

NBN not working since last night

Kenchelsey2
Level 2
The downstream light is blinking, upstream and online lights are off. Internet light on the modem is off.
6 REPLIES 6
sajalm

Hi,

Could you pls send me Private Message with your Name, Customer ID/Username, Address and Contact details so I can assist you.

Regards,

Sajal

sajalm

Hi @Kenchelsey2 ,

I can  see in our system ,there is already a ticket open for your fault.May I know what lights are on in your black NTD( NBN BOX), pls so I can assist you as well.

Regards,

Sajal,

Kenchelsey2
Level 2
Hi sajal, the upstream light is blinking and the online light is off. You can reach me at 0430863000.
Kenchelsey2
Level 2
Power light is always on, downstream light is unstable too, sometimes on sometimes blinking..
Kenchelsey2
Level 2
If I cant catch your call, can you please please email me your contact number so i can call you back? kennethhws89@gmail.com is my email. Thanks.
Riezl

Hi @Kenchelsey2, we can see that an NBN technician has been booked for Thursday, 11 June 2020, 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM to fix the issue.

Our Engineering Team is closely monitoring this and the case engineer will contact you through SMS or phone call for any additional updates.

Let us know if we can be of further assitance.