TPG Community

Get online support

Poor Service & No Communication

tamienetti
Level 2

Over the last few months the service in my area has been terrible. I thought this was a result of an increased number of traffic due to people working from home. The connectivity has been so bad at times I am losing work and dropping out of important meetings. Typically I would not tolerate such poor service but given we are in a pandemic I have excercised patience.  Until now...this morning I woke up to start my Monday productively only to realise that I did not have a connection. AND to compound this no pre warning around a maintenance taking place forwarning customers that there was maintenance scheduled. This is not good enough. The fact the service is intermittent and no communcation to bring the connectivity down is not great for the customer experience. Charging customers full price and not communicating  not a great look for your brand. I'd really like someone to take a deep dive into this case to help overcome this service for others.... it's easy enough to go elsewhere if you don't communicate to your customers let alone ask them to pay for a service you receive intermittently.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @tamienetti, we apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you.

Please PM us your TPG customer customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account and help get to the bottom of this.

To send a PM, please refer to this link:How do I private message (PM) in the community