Ripped Off

missmeagan85
Level 2
Never received emails never received messages or phone calls cancelled my service when I left my house in Griffith NSW but TPG could not be bothered to send me any emails and every other service is able to be cancelled via phone call but TPG request the cancellation in writing by sending you an email you have to reply to and as they did not have my correct details or they didn’t bother to send me the email I presumed they disconnected it but TPG continued to take $69.99 a month from my bank account right up until today the 7th of December 2022 even though I have had internet for 2 years and 8 months through a different service provider, who sends me all my invoices and cancelled my service simply and easily over the phone and made an instant refund!!! If I hadn’t decided to cancel my internet TPG would of continued to charge my account $69.99 forever it was only that I was searching my bank statement for who my service provider was, that I come across the transactions and what do you know there is still no reasonable communication or refund service this company is of very poor form and needs to be prosecuted!!!
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @missmeagan85

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and raise this with our Accounts team for investigation.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV