TPG Community

Get online support

Rude conversation with TpG staff

Level 2
Hello All , today 7th may around 16.00 hrs I had a talk with one of the TpG staff name Ely. From retention section . This guy was so rude with me as a customer and sound rudness when i was talking with him .
The reason I requested to transfer my internet connection from my old peoperty to new one on 12 th may and tpg technicians disconnected the service from my old property today 7 th may instead of 12th may .Now when I was asking for a solution thos guy Ely mention i am giving straight answer to take 15 days free internet to your new property . And when I told ely that there will be no internet for 6 days at my old property . He said you can take the offer or leave with a very wierd voice ( sound like he was getting irritated) .
I decline the offer and told him that he is rude with his customer and i will complain and i think he didn’t care at all about thos sitution .
I highly recommending to other customer please go with other provider : reason : the staff talk with straight and very rude
2) they dont care or help to their customer once you are in contract .
I advise please get alert once if you confront with this Tpg staff Ely from retention section because this guy is very unprofessional and talk rudely.
2 REPLIES 2
Level 2
Staff like Ely from retention department need. Customer service training .
It effect the customer of tpg when these sort of staff confront with the customer without any experience .
Rude talk with bed attitude sound irritated in the ph when i was talking with Ely .
He need training.
Shane

Hi @4785533 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We take customers feedback seriously and never like to see our you receive poor experience. As such, we will also be reviewing your recent interactions with us to identify areas in which we can improve. We kindly ask you to PM to us your full address (the address that appears on your signed lease), TPG customer ID/account username and phone number used when you contacted us recently about the cancellation of the service. We'll look forward to hearing again from you soon.

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@4785533 wrote:
Hello All , today 7th may around 16.00 hrs I had a talk with one of the TpG staff name Ely. From retention section . This guy was so rude with me as a customer and sound rudness when i was talking with him .
The reason I requested to transfer my internet connection from my old peoperty to new one on 12 th may and tpg technicians disconnected the service from my old property today 7 th may instead of 12th may .Now when I was asking for a solution thos guy Ely mention i am giving straight answer to take 15 days free internet to your new property . And when I told ely that there will be no internet for 6 days at my old property . He said you can take the offer or leave with a very wierd voice ( sound like he was getting irritated) .
I decline the offer and told him that he is rude with his customer and i will complain and i think he didn’t care at all about thos sitution .
I highly recommending to other customer please go with other provider : reason : the staff talk with straight and very rude
2) they dont care or help to their customer once you are in contract .
I advise please get alert once if you confront with this Tpg staff Ely from retention section because this guy is very unprofessional and talk rudely.