TPG Community

Get online support

Scam Text Message

kahmed1986
Level 2

Hello, immediately after activation,(switching from amaysim to tpg) and logging in to my member area, I found the number *********** in the talk and text area. it is showing that I sent a message to that number. but, surprisingly, I don't know this number at all and I never send any message to that number. please see the attached screenshot. so, my question is how this thing can happen? I am worried. this number appears to be a hack of some kind. could you please clarify? 

6 REPLIES 6
Angeli

Hi kahmed1986, 

Welcome to TPG Community! 

We'll investigate on your outgoing SMS to determine as to where it has came from. Do send us a private message with your TPG customer ID or mobile number and we'll take it from there. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards, 

Angeli

kahmed1986
Level 2

Hi Angeli, Thanks for the reply. Already sent a PM . Please check. Thanks

Misaelsa
Level 3

@kahmed1986 My PaymentsPlus wrote:

Hello, immediately after activation,(switching from amaysim to tpg) and logging in to my member area, I found the number *********** in the talk and text area. it is showing that I sent a message to that number. but, surprisingly, I don't know this number at all and I never send any message to that number. please see the attached screenshot. so, my question is how this thing can happen? I am worried. this number appears to be a hack of some kind. could you please clarify? 

A commitment of appreciation is all together for the data. I will endeavor to figure it out for extra.

Vincent3212
Level 2

I also have this same question and I cannot find any proper answers on the internet and also need a solution.

dunkinrunsonyou feedback

Ahra_G

Hi @Vincent3212

We'd be glad to assist. Send in your TPG mobile number privately via message along with the screenshots of the said messages so we can have our Mobile team investigate further. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

kahmed1986
Level 2

hello, it's been a week. still i am waiting for the investigation outcome.any update?