TPG Community

Get online support

Setup TPG "slave" email on Outlook / Microsoft 365

EnoMac
Level 2

Hi TPG Community,

After 8 years I have upgraded my laptop and now going through tedious process of installing everything. In Outlook (the new Outlook is much less user friendly than before) I have installed our main family TPG email, but not able to install a 'slave' account also. Keeps saying password or account need to be changed - but they don't.  Any ideas? 

Eno

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @EnoMac,

For testing purposes try to log-in the Slave Email to our postoffice to ensure that we still have the correct Username/Email and password. See the link below, https://www.tpg.com.au/home/postoffice.

In the event that the credentials are incorrect we will have our Accounts Team to it, but if it works it is possible an incorrect settings on the new Email Client, let us know how it will go. 

EnoMac
Level 2
Hi, there were no problems logging into the post office. Message in Outlook says
“We couldn’t access this account….: You might need to update your password or give the account permission to sync to this device.”

The password is ok. How and where would I “give the account permission to sync….”?

Thanks for the help.
Eno
Shane

Thanks EnoMac.

Can we try to change the password of the slave email addres and let us see if it will do the trick, in the event that it is still the same.

We encourage to raise this directly to our postmaster by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au and include the details of slave e-mail address.