TPG Community

Get online support

Some emails not arriving

zigg122
Level 2

I get hundreds of emails a week forwarding from various accounts at to my base popbox at TPG.
My emails are slow to arrive, so I guess they are getting held up somewhere.   I think it often takes 3 hours or longer to arrive at in my account at TPG. But there are some emails I know are not arriving at all, and I assume there are others I do not know about.
Is it a problem with the email forwarders, or something at tpg.com.au. I am not sure how to discover where my problem originates. Do you have any ideas how I can find a solution to what is going wrong??

9 REPLIES 9
Shane

Hi @zigg122,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help see what causing other emails not to arrive in the e-mail inbox. To better understand the situation, please shoot me a private message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file) also include the affected e-mail address and the following information below.

Possible Email Subject Line:
Time and Date of the Email:
E-mail address sender:

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I get hundreds of emails a week forwarding from various accounts at to my base popbox at TPG.
My emails are slow to arrive, so I guess they are getting held up somewhere.   I think it often takes 3 hours or longer to arrive at in my account at TPG. But there are some emails I know are not arriving at all, and I assume there are others I do not know about.
Is it a problem with the email forwarders, or something at tpg.com.au. I am not sure how to discover where my problem originates. Do you have any ideas how I can find a solution to what is going wrong??

zigg122
Level 2

On 29 Dec, 2020 I sent an email to the Postmaster at TPG.

They seem to think it is someone elses fault or problem, but cannot say why the email is being rejected.

I see others in the forum having a similar problem; not being able to recieve mail from Australia Post.  I wonder if that is another instance of my problem??

Could it be a case of my domain not being certified by Google??  

Still looking,

Gregg

Riezl

Hi @zigg122, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID and the email address you're having issue with so we can take a look. To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

zigg122
Level 2

Hi,

I sent the PM and some info.  I do hope you got it.

I am still troubled with some emails not arriving.  For example, ato.gov.au and trove.gov.au both act as if I cannot recieve emails and they get error messages, but asic.gov.au emails arrive without problem.

Similarly, racq.com.au have started sending physical mail, so I assume they have error messages from me.

Is this a TPG problem??  How can I find a solution??

Regards,

Ahra_G

Hi @zigg122

The details we received via PM have been passed along to our Post Master. 

We'll be in touch again as soon as we hear from their team. 

Thanks!

-Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @zigg122

I realised that our PostMaster has been in touch with you directly. 

Should you require further assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

To help manage your TPG services on the go, you may download our TPG Mobile App on this link: tpg.com.au/services/tpg-app

Regards,

Ahra_G

Twinston
Level 2
Did your issue het resolved?

I too get lots of emails every day, however, many simply dont arrive. I've logged a call with tpg support but hasn't resolved the issue.

Tony
Tsyd
Level 2

I just posted a question with the same issue.

The delays are just bad!
It has been happening to me for over a week, it is mostly gmail emails that are being delayed to my email address, but also another TPG user who sends me emails, their emails get delayed too.

Shane

Hi @Twinston and @Tsyd,,

We recommend to raise this directly to postmaster to get real-time update, you may send an email to postmaster@tpg.com.au together with your account details (Username/Customer ID)

also include the affected E-mail address.

Let us know how it will go and should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I just posted a question with the same issue.

The delays are just bad!
It has been happening to me for over a week, it is mostly gmail emails that are being delayed to my email address, but also another TPG user who sends me emails, their emails get delayed too.

Did your issue het resolved?

I too get lots of emails every day, however, many simply dont arrive. I've logged a call with tpg support but hasn't resolved the issue.

Tony