TPG Community

Get online support

TPG - APPALLING SERVICE!!!

Locd
Level 3

As a TPG customer (soon to be former) I have to confirm that their service is the WORST, second to none!
Called TPG customer service to relocate to our new premises (9/3) and was assured that NBN service will be activated on 13/3 (within 24 hrs) since NBN is already available at the premises. A week later still no NBN, called customer service and I was hand balled from one department to another (including to a so-called “case manager”) 1.5 hrs later the only advice I got was “You will receive an email when it’s done!” (WTF!). 3 days later I called again to follow up, once again I was hand balled to numerous “reps” and later advised that “The “case manager” WILL call you!” (Who NEVER called). So, after over 2 WEEKS the status still remains “We are currently processing payment...” (How long does it take TPG to process payment of an already existing customer?)
The worst part is, TPG is still charging us for the service that is no longer required at the old premises!!!
We are currently considering changing to a more reliable ISP (Telstra, Belong, Aussies, Internode, etc) and lodging a formal complaint to the ACCC.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Locd ,

We're sad to know now you're having issues with the installation of the service, we can see that our Complaints Resolution Team is now handling this case. We will raise this with them for additioanal reference on the ongoing investigation. Updates will be provided by the assigned complaints resolution case manager via email, sms or phone call. You may also reach them directly via return email. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Regards,

@Locd wrote:

As a TPG customer (soon to be former) I have to confirm that their service is the WORST, second to none!
Called TPG customer service to relocate to our new premises (9/3) and was assured that NBN service will be activated on 13/3 (within 24 hrs) since NBN is already available at the premises. A week later still no NBN, called customer service and I was hand balled from one department to another (including to a so-called “case manager”) 1.5 hrs later the only advice I got was “You will receive an email when it’s done!” (WTF!). 3 days later I called again to follow up, once again I was hand balled to numerous “reps” and later advised that “The “case manager” WILL call you!” (Who NEVER called). So, after over 2 WEEKS the status still remains “We are currently processing payment...” (How long does it take TPG to process payment of an already existing customer?)
The worst part is, TPG is still charging us for the service that is no longer required at the old premises!!!
We are currently considering changing to a more reliable ISP (Telstra, Belong, Aussies, Internode, etc) and lodging a formal complaint to the ACCC.

Locd
Level 3

Another "Case Manager"??? This is the 5th "Case Manager" assigned to this case. What happened to the others whom we have only heard from once from one of them? How many "Case Managers" do customers have to go through to get their service relocation done within 10 business days? FFS! 

Shane

Hi @Locd,

There are two case managers handling this case, one for the relocation and the other one is for the complaint. But our Complaints Resolution Case Manager has  taken over this case and will provide you further updates when it becomes available.

We apologise for any inconvenience. 

Regards,

Another "Case Manager"??? This is the 5th "Case Manager" assigned to this case. What happened to the others whom we have only heard from once from one of them? How many "Case Managers" do customers have to go through to get their service relocation done within 10 business days? FFS!