TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Customer service is a joke, CANCEL MY ACCOUNT

amoore94
Level 2
I have spent a combined 10 hours over the last two days on the phone and online chat portal trying to simply switch my plan to my new house that I just moved to.
I have been constantly left on hold only to be hung up on.

I have changed providers as a result of this.
I have also spent all morning trying to cancel my account only to be put on hold and hung up on again.  

I want my account cancelled, I have nothing owing so I will not be paying any more because tpg cannot cancel my account.

Account name: amoore94
Internet Account 6069246  
Alexander Moore
10/01/1994.

I do not want any more correspondence with TPG, I just want my account cancelled, it shouldn't be this hard, just get it done....

I sent the above email to TPG over 5 days ago to no response, even though I got told someone would be in contact within four hours.
TPG is a ******* joke to put it lightly. I understand Covid has put a strain on companies but I have dealt with a number of utility providers over the last two weeks because I have moved homes.
Not a single other provider has put me through the bull**** that I have had to deal with with TPG.
As a result of this I have changed providers (IINET) and they happily sorted out a new plan in less then 15 minutes.
I will never use you again 

I will not be paying any more money

And I should be reimbursed for the time I have wasted with TPG. 

I sent the above to you three days ago.

I am sick and tired of getting sent to different departments and having nothing happen.

Like I have said about 50 times not I do not want any more correspondence with TPG, you have enough information in this email to cancel my account.
I received a new bill today which I will not be paying.

The fact that i have received another bill proves that you haven't done a thing in the last two weeks that I have been trying to cancel with you.

JUST CANCEL MY ACCOUNT NOW, I AM SO FRUSTRATED WITH HOW HARD THIS HAS BEEN.

I HAVE WASTED A STUPID AMOUNT OF TIME ON SOMETHING THAT SHOULD TAKE LESS THEN 15 MINUTES.
TPG IS A  HOPELESS JOKE.

SORT
IT 
OUT....

I sent this last week and I still have no response.
Tpg are sending me bills still, I was out of contract when I tried to Cancel my account over three weeks ago now.
YOU CLEARLY HAVE NOT DONE A SINGLE THING BECAUSE I AM STILL RECIEVING BILLS.
** YOU TPG I HAVE WASTED SO MUCH TIME TRYING TO SORT THIS OUT. 
HOW MANY UNANSWERED EMAILS AND CALLS DO I HAVE TO MAKE TO CANCEL MY **ING ACCOUNT.
LETS TRY THIS AGAIN HEY.
BELOW ARE MY ACCOUNT DETAILS.
Account name: amoore94
Internet Account 6069246  
Alexander Moore
10/01/1994.
**ING CANCEL IT