TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Webmail - Mail Filter Settings

SOLVED Go to solution
bird54
Level 2

Hi,

In August I followed TPG's advice and transferred my email address to TMC. The transfer was accepted and completed. Since then I've not been able to access the Mail Filter Settings when logged into the webmail service. I presumed that this was an issue to contact TMC about. They advised that as the migration of the TPG system has not been completed that this was an issue for TPG.

Unfortunately trying to access the necassary support at TPG is difficult....a gentle and polite statement of fact!!

So I've now joined the TPG Community in the hope af getting some help. Does anyone have a reason for why I can no longer access the Mail Filter Settings?

Cheers, Bird.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @bird54 

We've made sure that the mail filtering issue has been raised and The Messaging Company will be in contact with more information once the migration starts.  

Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @bird54 

We've made sure that the mail filtering issue has been raised and The Messaging Company will be in contact with more information once the migration starts.  

Cheers!

bird54
Level 2
Thank you BasilDV, that's greatly appreciated and reassuring, particularly as I have hundreds (actually it could be >1000) of email addresses blocked and usually block 2 - 4 per week. Hopefully those that I have blocked remain so after the migration of the service to TMC🤞 Cheers!