TPG Community

Get online support

Transferring TPG email addresses to my other TPG account

tonypg
Level 2

I recently had two active TPG accounts at two different addresses. I had to close one of these accounts and asked TPG whether the email addresses associated with the account being closed could be transferred to my other TPG account which was continuing. I was told by the TPG assistant that this would be possible and I then requested this to occur when they closed my other TPG account. This other account has now been closed but the email addresses associated with this have not been transferred to my existing TPG account. Please help.

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @tonypg ,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate only 1 account using your community details and we would like to check the other account that you had. Please shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number.

How to send a PM? Click here.

We also want to know if the email address that you want to be transferred to the 2nd account is the main email address of the 1st account(cancelled) or was it the slave account?

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Mel_G

Hi @tonypg,

As discussed we are already done with the alias repointing. Please check it out and if there is still a need for further assistance please let us know.