TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to receive calls on Bizphone

SOLVED Go to solution
DocBones
Level 2

I recently updated my business telephony to iiNet's Bizphone. Last week the business' telephone number was ported across from my previous phone provider and for 3 days everything was fine. Today no phone calls can be made into the business although phone calls can be made out without a problem. No problems at all with internet and no network errors with phone which is plugged directly into ethernet port on NBN modem. Phone hard reset did not help. Outgoing calls correctly identify our telephone number so it is not an issue with the number that was ported. We are not receiving missed call notifications or voicemail messages and most importantly, the call forwarding feature that previously forwarded incoming calls when the service went down (yes - that happened in Victoria last week) is not working either. Telephone support has been unable to help us either because they tell us that nothing can be done until we forward results of our BCS App speed test.

The only problem is that iiNet only provides a BCS App download for Mac operating 10.14+  Our computers use 10.13 and the computer I used to initially set up our Bizphone has since automatically upgraded from OS10.14 to Big Sur!! The BCS App only works with OS10.14 and not with 10.13 or 10.15

No one in tech support can provide a link for BCS App for Mac OS10.13 (although this must have existed prior to 10.14 being introduced)

I am mystified as to what is going on. Can anybody help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @DocBones

Please be advised that though TPG and iiNet are under the same umbrella, we still operate independently of each other.

For further assistance regarding your concern, you may reach out to them via their Facebook page located here: https://www.facebook.com/iiNet.

Cheers!

BasilDV

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @DocBones

Please be advised that though TPG and iiNet are under the same umbrella, we still operate independently of each other.

For further assistance regarding your concern, you may reach out to them via their Facebook page located here: https://www.facebook.com/iiNet.

Cheers!

BasilDV