TPG Community

Get online support

What has happened to TPGs services

subarpk
Level 2

I have been with TPG for 20 years and I would expect some loyalty, but the past two years has been insufficient. The help and support they give asks customers to use sites that computer internet viewer's see as a potential risk. (DO NOT USE THEM). As for the storing credit card details studies in FORENSICS traces details leaked to TPG. Now for the fun part over the last 2 years my Credit/Debit Card has been charged several times always in advance and today yet again they tried to charge an advanced payment when the advanced payment was not due to come out of my account until the 16th thats 10 days Early. This is how their inadequate computer system function and as a result will charge people several times over and over for the same ammount. I do have supporting documents and like when the Australian Government was taking to court over Maralinga and Emu Claypan you just might want to do some research on who brought that information to the Media.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @subarpk,

We appreciate your loyalty and we thank you for raising your concern with us. 

Due to the prepaid nature of our services, we charge 7 days before the next billing cycle. There may be instances that the debit date will change as not all months have the same number of days (28/29, 30/31 days).

You may utilise our online platform in managing and checking account info:

Nonetheless, we'd like to understand you better and address any further concerns you have. Kindly send your TPG Customer ID/username via private message in order for us to assist you accordingly.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

I have been with TPG for 20 years and I would expect some loyalty, but the past two years has been insufficient. The help and support they give asks customers to use sites that computer internet viewer's see as a potential risk. (DO NOT USE THEM). As for the storing credit card details studies in FORENSICS traces details leaked to TPG. Now for the fun part over the last 2 years my Credit/Debit Card has been charged several times always in advance and today yet again they tried to charge an advanced payment when the advanced payment was not due to come out of my account until the 16th thats 10 days Early. This is how their inadequate computer system function and as a result will charge people several times over and over for the same ammount. I do have supporting documents and like when the Australian Government was taking to court over Maralinga and Emu Claypan you just might want to do some research on who brought that information to the Media.