TPG Community

Get online support

Why does TPG phone me repeatedly from 0298500800 but leave no SMS or voice message?

gmasma
Level 4

And their customer relations email doesn't work either!

Maybe time to cancel my $65pm TPG NBN account and move onto a more responsive supplier?

Bye Bye, Grahame

10 REPLIES 10
Shane

Hi @gmasma 

Our Chariot Team tried to call you to no avail. Let us know your most convenient time and date so we can reschedule another call.

Regards,

And their customer relations email doesn't work either!

Maybe time to cancel my $65pm TPG NBN account and move onto a more responsive supplier?

Bye Bye, Grahame

gmasma
Level 4

Look guys I am in Canada roaming on my Australian mobile so SMS or voice mail much preferred, especially due to the time difference. Or email even?

However if TPG Chariot is desperate to do just talk try Canada xxxxxx around 9am Melbourne time.

Cheers, Grahame

BasilDV

Hi @gmasma 

Could you private message your alternative email address for Chariot to reach you?

They are not able to send you an email to your chariot account as your mailbox is currently full.

BasilDV

gmasma
Level 4

Hello BasilDV,

Thanks for agreeing with us that TPG Chariot have screwed up and filled my inbox way over capacity so you can't contact me thru them. How ironic!

And with no 'inbox deletion' option now no longer provided, how much over capicity will the inbox become before it self-destructs? And 'sent items' returned to us as well? 

No need for this to be a PM as all should know how TPG Chariot webmail is treating its TPG customers

Cheers, Grahame

gmasma
Level 4

Alternatine email is xxxxxx as we search for a better option sfter the TPG Chariot webmail fiasco!

BasilDV

Hi @gmasma 

Please avoid posting any personal or account details on a public thread as it may compromise your security.

We've already edited the post and have raised your concern with Chariot.

Have a good day!

BasilDV

gmasma
Level 4

Thanks BasilDV,

Hope you have more clout with TPG Chariot than I seem to have (about zero!)

Cheers, Grahame

Qantarus
Level 2

Hi Team

I am also getting a number of missed calls from this number.

Are you able to confirm that they are trying to contact me.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @Qantarus ,

Do you have a recent escalated ticket? Let us help check the reason of the call. Could you send me a PM with your details?

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi Team

I am also getting a number of missed calls from this number.

Are you able to confirm that they are trying to contact me.

Thanks