TPG Community

Get online support

Worst Service Ever! Refund is taking ages!

SOLVED Go to solution
Dexter
Level 2

Hey TPG. My customer ID is 570xxxx and I cancelled my account last October 2020 coz it was taking you ages to setup my connection in our new place. During this pandemic where working from home is necessary, your service was (or shall I say 'IS') so PATHETIC that I needed to switch to another provider who was fast enough to setup my connection within hours. A month after the cancellation, you charged me $59 and yet 3 months later, I haven't received $369.99 you owe me (as per your cancellation email), excluding the post-cancellation charge. I've been calling your customer service but I've been getting the usual PATHETIC service that your company is famously known for. Do let me know if you want more details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Dexter,

We're glad to know that the refund has been processed, let us know how it will go. Cheers!

Hi Shane,

Yeah finally got the answers I needed today. Been calling TPG since December last year but have been getting different responses about my refund. Finally Jess from the cancellations team rang me today after Ahra saw my post in TPG's facebook account and notified the said team. Was so fed up with the service but thanks to you guys for your quick response. Appreciate it. 

Regards,

Dexter

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Dexter ,

Thanks for raising this to us, we're able to locate the account using the given details and we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Account Specialsits Team and provide details about the refund.

Further updates will be provided when it becomes available via SMS or Phone call, let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

Dexter
Level 2

Hi Shane,

Yeah finally got the answers I needed today. Been calling TPG since December last year but have been getting different responses about my refund. Finally Jess from the cancellations team rang me today after Ahra saw my post in TPG's facebook account and notified the said team. Was so fed up with the service but thanks to you guys for your quick response. Appreciate it. 

Regards,

Dexter

Shane

Hi @Dexter,

We're glad to know that the refund has been processed, let us know how it will go. Cheers!

Hi Shane,

Regards,

Dexter