cannot log in

ArnimD
Level 2

I have be trying to loging for two weeks now. finally tps told me that my ss # is incorrect and that intuit has to correct it. when i contacted intuit they told me nothing is incorrect with my number. I have been with tpg since 2002 and never had this issue before or change my ss #. I going back and forth with no positive solutions. no one in tpg can tell me exactly how to fix the problem. Im in the middle of no where. I cannot believe level of  service after so many year with tpg. 

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @ArnimD

Let us understand what causing issues with your TPG Log-in details. Could you shoot us a PM with your details and the error message when trying to log-in online.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I have be trying to loging for two weeks now. finally tps told me that my ss # is incorrect and that intuit has to correct it. when i contacted intuit they told me nothing is incorrect with my number. I have been with tpg since 2002 and never had this issue before or change my ss #. I going back and forth with no positive solutions. no one in tpg can tell me exactly how to fix the problem. Im in the middle of no where. I cannot believe level of  service after so many year with tpg.