TPG Community

Get online support

changed to an email only account

Blue13
Level 2

I recently moved interstate into a house that already had a modem setup and changed my account ot a email only account.

Since then I have been unable to receive emails from my email account from one of my alias email addresses. It is the main email I use for my business and friends and have not got email from that one since I moved. The other alias email address aand the main email addressto the account are o.k.  Is there a way to get my other email address back.

I logged a call with TPG yesterday at 3pm and they were going to get someone to ring me back to talk about the problem which has not happened yet. Would that normally take this long to get a return all?  Thanks for any help.  

1 REPLY 1
Will

Hi @Blue13,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a call back yet on the email issue you've raised with our Technical Team.

In order for us to better understand your situation and how to formulate the best approach in reaching a resolution, can you provide us the following information:

1. Email alias that you're having trouble with
  2. Previous account that you changed to an email service only
  3. The other email aliases that you mentioned are working properly

For your privacy, please PM us the above information. For your reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Will