TPG Community

Get online support

no Internet since 5 days

raminder
Level 2
i live in bankstown. The problem started on 1st april , i called up tpg customer service that evening , i was asked to reset the modem and the problem got fixed.
On 2nd april there was no internet service again the whole day and i called up in the evening n was told that there is a billing issue.

On 3rd april i called up again n was told its not a billing issue and the technical staff ran a line test n told me there is a line issue and that they will fix it on priority basis.
Then in the evening i received a sms , "Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 17/Apr/2019. Your attendance is NOT required".

obviously u guys have a skewed understanding of what priority means and no idea how no internet service affects people in this day and age.

To top it all , it takes on average 30 minutes on your call queues to get to a customer service representative.

Its turning out to be a bad bad decision to choose you guys as my ISP. and makes me wonder how you guys are still in business.

i will like to opt out of your service ASAP.

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

We're sorry to know that you're having issues with the service and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you, @raminder.

We'd like to check what can be done to fast track the resolution.

Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address so we can pull up the account and better understand what happened.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community