TPG Community

Get online support

wife dropouts constantly

LJF1955
Level 2

I recently changed my wifi speed from 12 to 50 and am now having constant dropouts when watching anything via the internet eg: Foxtel on my ipad. Screen mirroring through apple tv to television the sound is distorted for the first few minutes. I'm sick of it. It all worked fine before I went up in speed.                                                       

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Welcome to the community!

It is weird that you suddenly experience dropouts after upgrading the plan, allow us to have a look and get to the bottom of this. Send us a Private Message with your details (Username/Customer ID) also include your best contact number and preferred time so we can have our Technical Team contact you in the event that real-time test is required.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

I recently changed my wifi speed from 12 to 50 and am now having constant dropouts when watching anything via the internet eg: Foxtel on my ipad. Screen mirroring through apple tv to television the sound is distorted for the first few minutes. I'm sick of it. It all worked fine before I went up in speed.