TPG Community

Get online support

Contact for TPG FTTB Special Projects

partic
Level 2

I'm needing to get in touch with TPG's FTTB Special Projects department who manage the FTTB connections to apartment blocks.

I manage IT for the building management at an apartment complex in Melbourne, and the bulding manager's modem had a factory reset and lost it's login. There's no direct way of contacting the FTTB department, and all calls to TPG support end up with a dead end due to the type of account it is, and with us not having been able to find a customer ID.

The building manager's connection was set up 8 years ago, and with other change in contacts over time, there's no account with TPG that retail call centers have been able to assist with.

I've also had my enterprise manager for another client attempt to look into it for me, but they have also had no luck finding account and have escalated it now to Fixed Support 17 days ago with no reply yet. The modem reset itself 6 weeks ago and we've been trying to find a way in since then... TPG Community's the next step before messaging the Executive GM for Fixed Networks via Linkedin!

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @partic 

We take cybercrime seriously and will not send or provide account details in the Community post or chat.

If the account holder doesn't remember their username or customer ID and password, then they need to search their email as it was sent to the registered email address upon sign up.

BasilDV

partic
Level 2

@BasilDVI'm well aware of the privacy and cybercrime factor, and that's the reason I'm trying to get a more direct contact in the FTTB connections department to direct the ticket to.

I have a ticket number that has the job history now, so can share that with a TPG rep when I can find someone in the correct department.

There's a special case factor at play with the account, and so there's not been any correspondance received by the building manager over time. The apartment complex is on it's 3rd Strata Management Company since the connection was made, and 4th Building Manager at it's 2nd facilities management provider in that time.

There's no direct information I can find so far on the TPG site about the TPG FTTB Apartment Connections project to talk with someone that would know more about how the current building connection process works, as they're going to be the ones that know more about the scenario I've got here.

BasilDV

Kindly advise the account holder to contact our Privacy Team to check on what we can arrange for him.

You can reach them here: https://tpg.com.au/identity

BasilDV

partic
Level 2

Again, not the information I was asking for @BasilDV. There's no information in the TPG systems (confirmed by the other TPG request in play this afternoon).

I'm asking for a direct contact to talk to about TPG FTTB connections. There had been a FTTB special project run over the past decade to connect over 3000 apartment buildings to TPG FTTB (from the research I've done), but it does not appear to have a current point of contact at the moment for building level enquiries - only for retail connections for existing FTTB.