TPG Community

Get online support

Damaged NBN Box on the curb , When is it going to fixed so my Internet can be Connected !!!!! FFS.

Hate_This_Mob
Level 2

Left hand doesn't know what the Right hand is doing , Most Useless Pathetic Organisation on the Planet.
Why have a Phone service when No-one bothers to anwer the phone. Hopeless bunch of Kents .
Rang NBN in victoria they said by Law you have to Provide a working service , You have failed to do so.
Made a big Mistake coming back to TPG .
Escalte my Case with NBN so they can send out a Technician to FIX THE DAMAGED NBN BOX !!!!
I have Stopped any Payments you might want to take , WHEN I have a Working Service then I will reactivate Payments.
IF it is Not fixed next week you can Cancel my Contract.

5 REPLIES 5
RajenS

Hi @Hate_This_Mob 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Hate_This_Mob
Level 2

PM to where ?????

Hate_This_Mob
Level 2

PM sent ;-)

RajenS

Hi @Hate_This_Mob 

Looking at your account 

Thanks 
Rajen 

RajenS

Hi @Hate_This_Mob 

I am sure, you understood your installation delayed by NBN, due to Civil work, I investigate the full history of the case, your case manager pushing maximum to get civil action to be completed, can see, she sends multiple emails. 

NBN running delayed due to COVID 19 pandemic,
l can see NBN send an update to your case manager, soon she will get back to you. 

Thanks 
Rajen