Installation delays

justinamy26
Level 2
Hi
I ordered my NBN package last week on the 29/01/21 and TPG have still yet to install my connection.
I have called through multiple times and have been given different responses each time. Some agents say its been connected and some say it hasn’t. I need to have this connected ASAP as I am starting WFH soon and need an internet connection
Why is this taking so long
2 REPLIES 2
justinamy26
Level 2
Hi
I ordered my NBN package last week on the 29/01/21 and TPG have still yet to install my connection.
I have called through multiple times and have been given different responses each time. Some agents say its been connected and some say it hasn’t. I need to have this connected ASAP as I am starting WFH soon and need an internet connection
Shane

Hi @justinamy26,

Installation of NBN service generally takes less than 10 business days but can take longer in some cases, depending on the demand of NBN services in your area and the availability of the NBN technician to perform the installation.

To better understand the progress of the application, send us a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file). 

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Hi