Installation dissatisfaction.

Geofbreen1
Level 2

Have not been happy with the outcome of our TPG installation. Installed at the height of Australia's covid-19 fears against our choice at this time, but told it was an essential service that had to be completed.

We have subsequently found the router was installed at the worst position for a two story townhouse, virtually on the ground in a cupboard near the front of house. Consequently we have experienced poor wifi connectivity with our pc (we have a two story townhouse and the study is situated at the back of the house on the 1st floor).

We were even told that we had to connect our landline directly to the router and thus placed it outside the cupboard door...this pathetic outcome remained in place for a couple of weeks until I learnt how to connect the landline indirectly through our existing internal phone lines.

I've ordered an wifi extender in an attempt to deal with connectivity issues.

Annoyed!

5 REPLIES 5
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Geofbreen1
Level 2

Our account number is 6780552

regards,

Geofbreen1
Level 2

Alas my joy at connecting the router to my internal landline phone cabling was short lived. Could dial out but could not receive incoming calls ☹️. 
Back to plugging the phone directly into the router, in the cupboard!

shanelloyd57
Level 2

Does TPG Crap ever reply?

Because they are FIIING hopeless 

shanelloyd57
Level 2

still waiting for instillation and these blokes have no idea whats going on - I WANT MY MONEY BACK