Modem collection

tclaminternet
Level 2

Hi, the modem I have ordered was delivered to my home today. I understand that a card has been left with me for me to collect it from a place. The problem is that I am currently in quarantine in a hotel and will not come out till 2 July. I am afraid that the modem would be returned to the sender when I complete the hotel quarantine. Is it possible that the parcel is kept until 2 July for collection? How could I do this? I have scheduled an installation on 6 July. Hence having a modem ready before that is crucial. 

TC

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @tclaminternet ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us. The local post office will keep the parcels for 2 weeks from the day of the delivery before they are returned. We recommend to contact your local post office for more details.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

@tclaminternet wrote:

Hi, the modem I have ordered was delivered to my home today. I understand that a card has been left with me for me to collect it from a place. The problem is that I am currently in quarantine in a hotel and will not come out till 2 July. I am afraid that the modem would be returned to the sender when I complete the hotel quarantine. Is it possible that the parcel is kept until 2 July for collection? How could I do this? I have scheduled an installation on 6 July. Hence having a modem ready before that is crucial. 

TC

tclaminternet
Level 2

Thank you. Problem solved.