NBN power cord

Rishi195
Level 2

Hi Team,

I have recently moved to a place where NBN connection box is already available, and upon enquiry I found that my Unit is NBN enabled. I have also received the Modem from TPG yesterday, but upon checking the NBN box, I could not find the power cord attached to the NBN box. I reached out to NBN customer care service, and they responded that respective service provider can help me for this.

Can you please help in sorting this?

1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Rishi195,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In  your case, your address is classified by NBN Co. as Service Class 3, which means that it is NBN Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) serviceable, all equipment should be installed and can be remotely activated.

In the event that there are missing equipment, you may coordinate with the previous property owner to locate it or contact us so we can raise the concern to NBN Co. We have tried to coordinate this with NBN Co. , but it appears that you bought a power cord, which resolved the issue and your internet is now up and running.

Let us know should you need anyassistance.