constant dropouts

SOLVED Go to solution
chinchin1990
Level 2

our internet keeps disconnecting for about a week now especially at night. We've tried restarting modem, still happens. Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @chinchin1990,

Thanks for sending us your details. Initial tests result that multiple-drop out occurs, but no line fault was detected. We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further tests

Send me a message of your best contact number and preferred time today.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
tonystork
Level 5

Yo @chinchin1990, What device/s are you guys using when you experience a drop-out? If its wireless you can try to make some changes in its settings. I found this thread very helpful.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Ho...

chinchin1990
Level 2

I'm sure my modem is fine. I just bought it this year and was working excellent for months. Just this past week it's been disconnecting a lot

Shane

@chinchin1990 wrote:

our internet keeps disconnecting for about a week now especially at night. We've tried restarting modem, still happens. Help

Hi @chinchin1990,

We'd love to help. Please PM me your account details ( customer ID / Username ) I'll have this checked.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @chinchin1990,

Thanks for sending us your details. Initial tests result that multiple-drop out occurs, but no line fault was detected. We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians for further tests

Send me a message of your best contact number and preferred time today.

Cheers!