incompetent field team

t2nguyen
Level 2

this is first time order TPG internet. Office staffs are working friendly and prompt response however Field tech is showing lack of experience and support.

1st time visit: Tech insisted to drill the wall to penetrate the cable, but when he reported to his office he mentioned that building owner is not allowed. i have to arrange to get cable through and left it at Telstra Krone box.

2nd time visit: Tech manage to establish the connection from street to Telstra krone block without patching the service through wall connection point, he left and claimed for installation completed and without put back the distribution covers and some equipment those he moved for chasing the line.

it is really disappointed when i requested him to hang on so i can check, he replied "he is not here all day and left", the booking from 8 to 12, i waited until 11am to receive his call and he advised he will be late, he  had finally shown up around 2PM

5 REPLIES 5
JayeshP9

Welcome to TPG Community,

You can private message to me your customer ID, username, service address and mobile number so i can check status here.

regards

JayeshP9

t2nguyen
Level 2

Hi JayeshP9;

username: thanhnguyen18

Accnt: 6794222

Address: Unit 2, 13-14 Durian Place Wetherill Park NSW 2164

regards 

JayeshP9

Hi t2nguyen,

Thanks for providing detail, I have checked here and noted that he was nbn technician, i have noted nbn also investigated with him about unable to complete job on specific time frame.  I have also checked here currently your service is down lookalike Nbn technician haven't completed jumpering for i am also creating ticket for our Engineer to investigate it if require then we can arrange technician for it.  Your ticket  reference number # 59774004

Regards

JayeshP9.

Mal_mod

Hi  t2nguyen , 

Can you please confirm that the NBN technician arrived today, and complete the installtion ? 

JayeshP9

Hi t2nguyen,

Thanks for contacting TPG Community, I am able to see that your service is running and up since 15th May 2020.

Regards

JayeshP9.