installation contractor

albdzaf
Level 2

I received a message from a standard aus mobile/non company number with someone claiming to be the TPG contractor that will handle the installation and that once my modem is delivered, I should call their number to book an appointment. Just want to double check that this is the standard procedure and nothing suspicious?? cheers

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi, 

The NBN installation performs by NBN technician, they usually contact the Account Holder on the same day of the installation prior of their arrival. We'd love to help confirm this to our Provisioning Team, please send me a Private Message with your account details (Username/Customer ID) together with the address on file.

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@albdzaf wrote:

I received a message from a standard aus mobile/non company number with someone claiming to be the TPG contractor that will handle the installation and that once my modem is delivered, I should call their number to book an appointment. Just want to double check that this is the standard procedure and nothing suspicious?? cheers

Shane

Hi, albdzaf,

Just checking should you require further assistance, if so please update this thread.

Cheers!