TPG Community

Get online support

Appalling tpg service

Maria1
Level 2
I use the nbn and phone service from tpg which costs me $70 a month so far it has been awful! Always something wrong with the moderm or the service it is now 12 days I have been without service and connection I call tpg twice a day and waste my mobile internet and they also just charged me for feb when I have no service. Customer service don’t give a crap and all the responses I hear is “I understand” finding a new provider today and going to media ombudsman and fair trading. Do not get tpg! Waste of time, and money! No one has an estimated time of when service is to come back on BUT THEY STILL GET THEIR MONEY!
3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @Maria1,

Welcome to the community!

We can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been, specially when you do not have a service for 12 days. We apologise for any inconvenience, we'd like to take this opportunity to turn around your experience.

We tried to use your Community details to pull up the account unfortunately it matches to inactive accounts. To better understand the situation, feel free to PM us your account details.

(Username/Customer ID together with address on file).

In case you need a reference: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

Shane

Hi @Maria1,

Thanks for sending me your details. We're able to locate your account and seen that this has been raised to our Engineering Team and has been escalated to to NBN Co.

We will chase this up with our Team and raise this to one of our Complaints Resolution Case Manager for further handling.

We don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and Feedback will be provided via SMS or Phone call.

Shane

Hi @sheylaphillips,

Welcome to the community!

Is there anything specific that you'd like to raise with us? If so please send us your TPG customer ID or username and we'll be glad to assist.

Regards,