TPG Community

Get online support

Can't reply to email

sjmaiden
Level 2

When I click on REPLY to respond to an email in my TPG Post Office, when I then click on SEND to send my reply, it does not send.

Please help!!!

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @sjmaiden

Welcome to TPG Community!

Could you provide us the error message you received every time you tried to send an email?

We were able to locate your account using your community details and we are not able to detect that your modem is connected to the internet.

Do you have a phone service to another provider? If yes, could you check if there's a dialtone or any issues with it.

If there's no dialtone or if you can hear any audible noise when you call, then you need to report it to your phone provider as it affects your internet service.

Let us know how it goes.

BasilDV

sjmaiden
Level 2

There is no error message. The Send button just fades to a pale grey and nothing happens. I can wait for 10 minutes or more, and the send button just stays pale grey and nothing happens, so I eventually send a separate email and that works.

I called TPG two days ago, and was told I a technician would contact me by phone within 24 hours, and I have not been contacted. VERY disappointing!

Please help!!

BasilDV

Hi @sjmaiden

We understand that our Tech team was in touch last night and advised you to use another browser and the test was successful. It appears to be a browser issue.

If you need further assistance, please let us know.

BasilDV