TPG Community

Get online support

I can’t use 5g home broadband

Getaspanking
Level 2
The TPG customer service is really bad and the quality of internet service is not worth every penny definitely.

I lost an internet connection and had tried to contact the technical team for an hour but never connected.

Why I need to pay for these rubbish services.

Hey,
Disconnect your service straight away and DO NOT charge anything. I already suffered from your terrible service.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hey, Getaspanking

We understand the importance of being connected to the internet. Let us see what causing issues with the 5G home broadband and fix this, to better understand the situation send me a Private Message with your account details (Customer ID/Username also include the service address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community - https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093.

Regards,

The TPG customer service is really bad and the quality of internet service is not worth every penny definitely. 

I lost an internet connection and had tried to contact the technical team for an hour but never connected. 

Why I need to pay for these rubbish services. 

Hey, 
Disconnect your service straight away and DO NOT charge anything. I already suffered from your terrible service.