TPG Community

Get online support

Important Message: TPG customer support channels during COVID-19 outbreak

CF
Level 2
Level 2

Hi, I agree with other customers. I've tried for a week to get a hold of online chat support but can't get through!!  Please contact me about ongoing dropouts that have been occuring daily for months

Anianguyen1988
Level 2
Hi James, for some reason I keep getting emails that someone replied to my thread on the TPG community. Just making sure that you're sending your questions to the moderator rather to me. TPG replied to me and called me first thing the next morning (I posted on here before I went to bed). I hope they reply to you soon!. Good luck!
Ania
kimbmarees
Level 3
I support your next step...the Ombudsman will also be my next step as there is literally no service except if you call sales...they answer immediately if you are purchasing something and then provide zero support to complete initiating the service and continue to charge even after requesting cancellation in writing.

Totally unethical...they are using the coronavirus to cover their deceptive business conduct.

I've been trying for around 5 weeks now and have told them I am completely happy to be in a queue and wait if necessary but I need to be informed that this is actually happening and be able to speak with or connect to someone online or via email...absolutely zero service or communication outside of signing you up and taking the payments without completing the installment of the NBN service...despicable!
Pi-James
Level 3

Hi @Anianguyen1988 @kimbmarees @Manuel , I have only replied to the main thread but thanks for letting me know.

FYI, I have now tried every avenue I know to get TPG's attention to give me a bit more insight into the issue with this installation.i.e. online chat, email to case manager, email to complaint, forum, calling, its no use they will just ignore you. 

Sadly I am at a point agreeing with Kimbmarees that maybe its time to escalate to a government body to investigate TPG's customer service practises. I waiting paitently for over a month and try understand their situation with the COVID-19, but the having a business ignoring and treat their customer with disrepect that is just unacceptable.

RajenS

Hi @Pi-James 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

Level 2
Sadly after waiting 30 min and getting through the first time in 2 weeks. They said I'll have to wait 2 to 20 working days which is unacceptable as they said it'll most likely be the latter. And since they weren't able to deliver they said they would cancel my service so I got put on hold for another 20 min and after which they said they are trying to cancel my service and then on hold again and then they said someone will call back to cancel my service. And nobody has called back. After 10 years a customer this is the best they can do and they can even cancel the service. On the other hand Optus and Vodafone will provide a faster connection and quick connection. Faster than tpg can cancel. During this time we work from home so internet is essential. Crazy service to a loyal customer
RajenS

Hi @4389375 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so I can look at your service.

kind regards

rean
Level 3

I held for 4 hours yesterday on chat before the converstion was closed by a support staff member (I presume because it was past midnight).

Today again I was asked to wait to be put on to a case manager, after an hour and forty five minutes online, waiting most of the time for the case manager, the converstion was again simply closed by a support staff member.

I have had a service issue for more than 3 weeks with download speeds as low as 9Mbps and no more than 18Mbps on a NBN50 plan! This is despite troubleshooting, a loan modem, rebooting, WiFi vs cable etc. All with no improvement in dowload or upload speeds (as bad as 1.5Mbps)

I am at a loss at what to do, I have many transcripts an screenshots. TPG again succesfully billed me for another month in advance for a service which is horribly inadequate!

Maybe the Ombudsman is next?

RajenS

Hi @rean 

kind regards