TPG Community

Get online support

Internet dropping out

jonno7
Level 2
Home internet keeps dropping out for several minutes at a time about every hour or so. The NBN box seems to lose connection and struggle to regain it for a while or until turned off and on multiple times. The modem then loses internet connection so all devices say connected still but no internet.
There have been no other outages in the area for TPG or NBN from what I can tell.
2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @jonno7.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve the dropout issue.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you further.

BasilDV

Rider174
Level 2

@jonno7 wrote:
Home internet keeps dropping out for several minutes at a time about every hour or so. The NBN box seems to lose connection and struggle to regain it for a while or until turned off and on multiple times. The modem then loses internet connection so all devices say connected still but no internet.
There have been no other outages in the area for TPG or NBN from what I can tell.
eTenet.com Login

Wireless dropouts, this issue only affects the device(s) connected via Wi-Fi which can easily be fix by doing adjustment to the modem/router's settings.