TPG Community

Get online support

My internet is crawling along even after the speed was meant to be increased

isaacjblok
Level 2
Cannot reach anyone on the phone or chat as per usual. Ready to cancel my service.
4 REPLIES 4
KarlB

Hi @isaacjblok,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @isaacjblok,

I can see the speed change request was only just put through today. Normally will take a couple of days to be completed.

Regards,

Karl

isaacjblok
Level 2
I was told it was being put through on Tuesday and would be active by Wednesday!!! I am so sick of this dismal level of service. You expect me to say for a service that constantly drops out and when it does work, is too slow to enable more than one person to be online at once??
KarlB

Hi @isaacjblok,

Hopefully your speed change will be processed soon.

Looking at your connection history I can see your service has been up for around 1 day and 6 hours, so not seeing any dropout issue.

If you are experiencing dropouts on your end, it might be an issue with your Wi-Fi. Here is a guide that will help improve your Wi-Fi.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Hom...

Regards,

Karl