TPG Community

Get online support

My internet is crawling along even after the speed was meant to be increased

Highlighted
Level 1b
Cannot reach anyone on the phone or chat as per usual. Ready to cancel my service.
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hi @isaacjblok,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted

Hi @isaacjblok,

I can see the speed change request was only just put through today. Normally will take a couple of days to be completed.

Regards,

Karl

Highlighted
Level 1b
I was told it was being put through on Tuesday and would be active by Wednesday!!! I am so sick of this dismal level of service. You expect me to say for a service that constantly drops out and when it does work, is too slow to enable more than one person to be online at once??
Highlighted

Hi @isaacjblok,

Hopefully your speed change will be processed soon.

Looking at your connection history I can see your service has been up for around 1 day and 6 hours, so not seeing any dropout issue.

If you are experiencing dropouts on your end, it might be an issue with your Wi-Fi. Here is a guide that will help improve your Wi-Fi.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Featured-Articles/Easy-Steps-to-Improve-Wi-Fi-Connection-In-Your-Hom...

Regards,

Karl