TPG Community

Get online support

NBN down again today, thats twice in 2 days

andrewf22
Level 2
I live in eastern suburbs of Melbourne and my TPG NBN HFC service was down yesterday 3pm in afternoon into the evening for about 5 hours then same thing has happened today from 5pm and its still down. No outage reported on TPG site or NBN Co site. What is going on, why is the service so unreliable at the moment?
3 REPLIES 3
andrewf22
Level 2
Lets make that 3 days in a row now, sure enough it is down now starting from 8:30pm yet nothing on either NBN or TPG site about an outage in my area. No Support via phone, been waiting for 30 minutes to get thru already and their hours only go to 10pm.
andrewf22
Level 2
Well the saga continues, dropped out at 12:30am this time. That makes it 4 days in a row something is clearly wrong. 2:30pm, 5:30pm, 8:30pm now 12:30am today. At least i got an extra hour before it went down this time lol.
Shane

Hi andrewf22,

Thanks for raising this to us. We are sad to learn that you're having issues with the service. 

For customers experiencing connection issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Lets make that 3 days in a row now, sure enough it is down now starting from 8:30pm yet nothing on either NBN or TPG site about an outage in my area. No Support via phone, been waiting for 30 minutes to get thru already and their hours only go to 10pm.