TPG Community

Get online support

NBN home installation no more - cancellation of account

suchada99
Level 3

Hi, My customer id is 6781127. I received nbn connection box and router 3 days ago and started connecting every thing according to instruction and turn power on. My nbn connection box is red in light for connection. DSL is flashing blue. And no light in LAN. There is absolutely no internet. Please help me finish this installation; activate nbn or sending in a technician. We desperately need to use internet as we work at home. Thanks.

11 REPLIES 11
suchada99
Level 3

After reading many of the questions here and the few answers available, and no one from TPG contacts me, I would like to cancel my account and return the NCD and router to TPG. Hopefully someone can tell me how I can do that and get the refund. I don't want to go through what many people experienced here.

suchada99
Level 3
To this date, no one from TPG contacted me or replied to my questions. My installation status is still the same "progressing". I have to continue using my ADSL. It is frustating to ask me to plug in the set up and wait when don't know for how long and no one I can contact. That's why I want to cancel it.
RajenS

Hi 

Welcome to TPG Community! Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service

suchada99
Level 3
My customer ID is 6781127. Phone no. 0412898942.
I just plug in NCD and modem after receiving another message from tpg for activation.
This time the connection and dsl lights are flashing blue. But there is still no nbn internet.
Please help with my nbn activation.
RajenS

Hi 

Looking at your account now 

RajenS

Hi 

it seems you are missing calls from TPG help desk 

I am creating another call  back for you, please pick up the phone, or if you got another contact number to please PM me I would update it for you 

Thanks 

Rajen 

RajenS

Hi 

please check your PM for a ticket number, and answer the calls when TPG engineering team ring.

Thanks 

Rajen 

suchada99
Level 3
I didn't know when someone would ring me. I was not available to answer the phone. Can you tell me the time I will receive the call?
RajenS

@suchada99 

checked your account status, we send another an email to NBN Today, and waiting for a reply. 
If you have another contact Number please PM me, I will update for you,
I can see you are missing the calls

thanks
Rajen